Date(s) - 04/04/20
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
VFW - Monticello
8am: Car Weigh-In
9am: Open & Race
Scouts – please arrive between 6 and 8pm
Your cars will be weighed to ensure they are track-legal. 🙂
Bring weights and tools to modify your car if necessary!
According to the BSA’s Cub Scout Leader How-To-Book, the general rules are as follows:
- Width shall not exceed 2-3/4 inches.
- Length shall not exceed 7 inches.
- Weight shall not exceed 5 ounces.
- Axles, wheels, and body shall be from the materials provided in the kit. Additional wheels can be purchased separately.
- Wheel bearings, washers, and bushings are prohibited.
- No lubricating oil may be used. Axles may be lubricated with powdered graphite or silicone.
- The car shall not ride on any kind of spring.
- The car must be free-wheeling, with no starting devices.
- No loose materials of any kind are allowed in the car.
Registrations are closed for this event.