Sync with your Google calendar
- Go to your Google calendar.
- In the left column, click on the Add link in the Other Calendars section.
- From the menu select Add by URL.
- Enter this feed URL https://mnpack274.com/events.ics
- Click Add Calendar.
Sync Iphone/Mac Calendar
- Click on this link: https://mnpack274.com/events.ics It will open your calendar in a new window.
- Enter a name for the calendar in the Name field, then click the adjacent pop-up menu and choose a color.
- Click the Location pop-up menu, then choose an account for the subscription.
- If you choose your iCloud account, the calendar is available on all your computers and devices that are set up with iCloud.
- If you choose On My Mac, the calendar is saved on your computer.
- To get the calendar’s event attachments or alerts, deselect the appropriate Remove checkboxes.
- Click the Auto-refresh pop-up menu, then choose how often to update the calendar.
- To prevent alerts from appearing for this calendar, select “Ignore alerts.”
- Click OK.
Import to Outlook
- Copy this URL: https://mnpack274.com/events.ics
- Open Microsoft Outlook and go to File > Open > Import
- When prompted select Import an iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar file (.vcs) and click Next
- When prompted, browse for the iCal file that you saved to your computer and click OK (the file will have the file extension of .ics e.g. basics.ics).
- When prompted, click Import
- The dates from the iCal file will now be imported into your existing Outlook Calendar